Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
09/27/24 at 15:18:18
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CREDIT MEMO NOT SHOWING IN A/R (Read 717 times)
DELTA
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

CREDIT MEMO NOT SHOWING IN A/R
02/20/04 at 12:27:12

???I need to enter a credit for a customer, I went and did a credit memo in A/R, the credit invoice shows up in a/r aging and in ar-c as credit but doesn't show up with the invoices so I can check it. Customer sent a check $-33.00 and paying other invoices. How should I handle this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

IP Logged
wildco

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: CREDIT MEMO NOT SHOWING IN A/R
Reply #1 - 02/20/04 at 13:37:18

We have had a similar problem for over a year now.  A credit appears with an invoice when an A/R aging report is printed.  Then, when I go to clear off the invoice in record payments, the credit is not present.  

This has only happened once, but the error may be distorting my  books and appears every time I run an aging.

This is immensely annoying.  I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to clear this off my system.

Thanks!

Aaron

2004.1 with ISTECH 1/12/06
  IP Logged
Cyndee Pappas

EVO~ERP 2006.1
02/28/06 update

Reply #2 - 02/20/04 at 14:43:00

I just tried this and mine works OK. If you answer "yes" to the first prompt, which is "Use all unapplied credits/deposits?", DBA automatically checks them and then scrolls down to the first invoice so that the credits are hidden. See if you can scroll up. Credits are always at the top. If you answer "no" to this prompt, you should see the credits at the top of the list.

Cyndee Pappas
Industrial Data Systems
EVO~ERP 2006.1 with 02/28/06 update
Client/Server Win2000 Server
Pervasive SQL 2000i

WWW   IP Logged
DELTA
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 02/23/04 at 08:43:26

Hey, thanks for the tip, but the credit doesn't show in with the invoices, it's in the first screen of ar-c but after you choose yes or no and the next screen comes up with the invoices the credit is not there. Wink

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #4 - 02/23/04 at 11:14:00

What are you entering in the forst AR-C screen as the check date?  If it is before the date of the credit, it won't be available.  Can't pay or apply something before it exists.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
DELTA
Browser

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 02/23/04 at 13:05:15

Yes, Yes, it worked Lynn the dates were screwed. Thank you, thank you!!  kiss Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print