Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
09/20/24 at 22:50:37
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Printing Terms and Conditions (Read 758 times)
Charlie Klihr

Custom Transformer
Manufacturing

Printing Terms and Conditions
06/23/05 at 09:06:40

We currently have special forms printed with our terms and conditions preprinted on the back. We use these to print Invoices, Packing Slips, etc. This seems a little wasteful since this information is available on the computer. Could this be printed as a second page (or?)to the various documents? How do some of you perform this function. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Charlie (I'm too old for this!) Klihr

Charlie (I'm Too Old For This) Klihr
DBA Classic 2004.1, ISTS 12/28/13
25 Users
Evo~Erp 14 Users, Build- 01/02/14 T7-7iR6
PSQL v11
Crystal Reports v7.0
Windows Server 2008 R2
Email WWW   IP Logged
Danimal

Re: Printing Terms and Conditions
Reply #1 - 06/23/05 at 09:39:28

We tried to do the same thing, and then decided to print them using a crystal report mimicking the form as printed through DBA/Evo.  For shorter notes, we just replaced the text where the ending lines print, change them using DBA/Evo or by editing the form directly with the forms editor.

Email   IP Logged
Tim Keating

DBA CLASSIC WIN 2000
C/S

Reply #2 - 06/23/05 at 09:51:38

We created a PO Terms and Conditions page and burned a PDF that can be printed separately or attached to an email or fax.

On the PO rtm we added a line at the bottom: "This Purchase Order is subject to the Terms on Conditions attached or available upon request"

If we migrate to EVO and the ability to link the PO to this form becomes available, we will do that.  I think I saw a post not long ago where this was in the works.

We'll do the same for Sales Orders.

Tim Keating
Motor Guard Corporation
Email WWW   IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Reply #3 - 06/23/05 at 12:07:02

Tim -

Evo already has the ability to attach linked PDFs to email but the document would have to be associated with every item number.  I talked to the programmer today, it wouldn't be difficult to make a generic file for linking to each type of form - PO, Quote, etc.

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print