Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Create New Company (Read 713 times)
TFay

Thanks for the help!

Create New Company
05/20/09 at 10:30:54

From an EVO workstation I created a new company.  I can log on to it from the EVO workstation but if I move over to a Classic Workstation and try to logon with the new user passwork I created I get "Your Logon ID does not have access t the current company and the default company is not a legal value.  I can use change company from an EVO workstation and the company is listed but not from a classic workstation.  Probably something I am missing.

IP Logged
Lynn_Pantic
Administrator

evolution (n) -
gradual change to a
different form

Re: Create New Company
Reply #1 - 05/20/09 at 16:51:20

You need to create the PS-C acess to the new company for Classic users to be able to access it.  However, if the new company is not listed in Change Company in Classic then the data dictionary doesn't know it exists.  

Get all users out of Classic and in Evo,, go to UT-A, program EVOERPSYNCB.  That should make the company availabe in Change Company in Classic

Lynn Pantic
IS Tech Support
lynn@istechsupport.com
Email   IP Logged
TFay

Thanks for the help!

Re: Create New Company
Reply #2 - 05/26/09 at 04:56:42

I have tried this twice with no success.  When you say get all users out of the system how do you run UT-A if you dont have at least one user in the system? I can ony see the new company from the workstation I created it from.  Maybe I should have created it from the server?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print